Job seeking program
For people who want to secure a new job fast (3 sessions)
- Help you secure a new job fast with three online one-on-one sessions.
- Create a valuable personal brand that maximises your salary potential.
- Find job opportunities in the hidden job market and apply for jobs effectively.
- Learn to work well with recruiters and connect with hiring managers.
- Sell your skills and talk confidently about yourself in interviews.
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn and build your career community.
- Prepare | Complete our online Career Requirements assessment.
- Schedule – Book your first online 1:1 video session with your career coach.
- Session 1 | Design a custom Personal branding strategy. Learn how to use LinkedIn for job seeking.
- Session 2 | Navigate the end-to-end job-seeking process with tools and tips for each step.
- Session 3 | Learn interview tactics, improve confidence and fine-tune answers in a mock interview and interview coaching session.
- Review – Download recordings to watch any session again.
- Refine – Continue to use the program’s tools to make the right career decisions.
- Reflect – Share your feedback in our 2-minute Customer Survey – for every review, we plant a native tree through the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund.
I approached Sean for help with my resume, luckily that discussion led to career coaching, where magic happened. He drove the discussion to understand my contributions and achievements so far and he also considered my personality traits to boost up my career plan, the path which I truly enjoy each day
"Sean assisted me with a Career coaching, Career plan and a professional resume, as well as a custom application for a role. I feel a lot more confident about my career direction, I have started applying for roles and have had several people commented on the quality of my resume and also my interview preparation, thanks to Sean and Ben for their assistance."
"Within a month my resume, cover letter writing and Interview skills have landed me a job as a Senior Network Engineer. Although it is one that is long overdue and I did have all the skills and experience needed to perform these tasks it was not until I used the resources, great insight and your personal guidance to land me the job I wanted. You have woven a spell that has entranced the right people and have provided me with the power required to finish it, for this I thank you thank and will forever sing of your graces."
"I've just started my first job in IT as L1- IT Support (Fulltime). I got appreciations for my CV and the credit goes on you. Thanks for being the awesome career coach and guiding me in the right direction."
I approached Sean for help with updating my CV. After being with the same company for 15 years, I am so glad I did! CV assistance soon turned into invaluable career coaching. I would highly recommend Sean and ITCV Writers to anyone who is in the job market, considering a career change, wanting to bring out their best and stand out from the crowd! Thank you again.