Career Planning Program
For people who want to explore new career options (3 sessions)
- Map your path to long-term happiness and success in three online one-on-one sessions.
- Find out what kind of work is meaningful and rewarding for you.
- Understand your ‘superpowers’, interests and values using world-leading tools.
- Make the right career choices to achieve your dreams and aspirations.
- Define which types of job suits your purpose, personality and lifestyle.
- Explore and assess career options to help you change careers.
- Prepare – Complete four online assessments including CliftonStrengths 34®.
- Schedule – Book your first online 1:1 video session with your career coach.
- Session 1- Explore what meaningful work means to you and create your Career purpose profile.
- Session 2 – Assess career options and create your Career requirements checklist.
- Session 3 – Map career paths and goals in your Career action plan.
- Review – Download recordings to watch any session again.
- Refine – Continue to use the program’s tools to make the right career decisions.
- Reflect – Share your feedback in our 2-minute Customer Survey – for every review, we plant a native tree through the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund.
I highly recommend ITCV services to anyone wanting to ensure that your CV and LinkedIn Profile is on point so you have many opportunities to get interviews. If you are looking to increase your career options. His CV writing & career sessions were very helpful. Thank you Sean again.
I was given my verbal offer after the PS Director stopped third interview at the 20 minute mark and said - "I have to tell you your resume and your interview presence are both extremely impressive..." and then the verbal offer and a statement saying that they had already organised me to meet the client! So, to you and Sean - my sincere thanks and deep appreciation for helping me last year to bring my skills and experience into full expression, and for showing me ways to explain those things in winning ways. Without that, I would not have been able to break through in the way I have.
I highly recommend ITCV services if you are looking to increase your career options. Sean has done an excellent job in describing a better me. His CV writing & career sessions were very helpful. I would love to be in touch with Sean in future to get the most of every stage I am at in my career.
Sean has been very helpful in providing guidance and feedback on my career aspirations. A true professional who strives for perfection!! Always willing to listen to your own thoughts and incorporate them into my final outcome. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you. All your work is greatly appreciated! Thanks Sean.
Just wanted to thank you for the coaching sessions, the CV and all the other material you provided, which has helped me a lot during the past few interviews. I landed a contract job last month and just last week received and accepted an offer for a Graduate Network Eng position. During the interview for the Graduate position, I tried my best to use the methods you told me about and was able to impress all four of the interviewers. Keep up the good work. Thank you again.