6 weekly one-on-one job search mentoring sessions, helping you find, apply and interview for jobs (6 sessions).
Understand your self-worth, discover career purpose + map your career path in the Career planning program (3 sessions).
Design a valuable personal brand, uplift interview skills and get shortlisted for more jobs in the Job seeking program (3 sessions).
Win interviews with a high-quality bespoke professional CV service that impresses recruiters and managers.
Stand out and get found by recruiters with a new search-optimised Linkedin profile.
Get shortlisted with a custom-crafted cover letter, a cover letter template and cover letter writing guide.
- 6-week job search program A$2995
- Career planning program A$595
- Job seeking development program A$495
- Professional CV service A$495
- LinkedIn A$99
- 3 x custom cover letters A$297
Total value (save 20%) A$4976
- Prepare – Complete four online assessments including Strong Interest Inventory® and CliftonStrengths 34®.
- Schedule – Book your first online 1:1 video session with your career coach.
- Session 1- Explore what meaningful work means to you and create your Career purpose profile.
- Session 2 – Assess career options and create your Career requirements checklist.
- Session 3 – Map career paths and goals in your Career action plan.
- Session 4 | Design a custom Personal branding strategy. Learn how to use LinkedIn for job seeking.
- Start CV – Begin your CV writing process by loading all of your existing information into our online data collection engine.
- Personal brand – In 90 mins of phone/video sessions, we define your personal value propositions, key achievements and career themes.
- Unlimited drafts – In close collaboration, we prepare your CV in Microsoft Word, working through multiple drafts until you are 100% satisfied (typically 3-4 drafts).
- Final CV Version – Receive the final version of your 3-5 page professionally-written CV.
- LinkedIn | Receive instructions on how to optimise your LinkedIn setup and the complete content for your new LinkedIn profile, which you simply copy and paste into your profile.
- Session 5 – Design your custom recruitment strategy including the best ways to apply for jobs, work with recruiters and access the hidden job market.
- Session 6 – Learn interview techniques including behavioural interviewing (STAR framework) and how to assess if the job is right for you.
- Session 7 – Receive feedback from a mock interview and learn powerful negotiation tactics.
- Job application | We write a custom cover letter for one job application, plus provide tools for you to write great cover letters yourself.
- Sessions 7-12 – 6-week Job Search program – Weekly session to help you research the market for opportunities, connect with the right people and apply for jobs.
- Review – Share your feedback in our 2-minute Customer Survey – for every review, we plant a native tree through the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund.