Map your path to long-term happiness and success in three online one-on-one sessions.
Find out what kind of work is meaningful and rewarding for you.
Understand your ‘superpowers’, interests and values using world-leading tools (worth $140).
Make the right career choices to achieve your dreams and aspirations.
Define which types of job suits your purpose, personality and lifestyle.
Explore and assess career options to help you change careers.
- Prepare – Complete four online assessments including Strong Interest Inventory® and CliftonStrengths 34®.
- Schedule – Book your first online 1:1 video session with your career coach.
- Session 1- Explore what meaningful work means to you and create your Career purpose profile.
- Session 2 – Assess career options and create your Career requirements checklist.
- Session 3 – Map career paths and goals in your Career action plan.
- Review – Download recordings to watch any session again.
- Refine – Continue to use the program’s tools to make the right career decisions.
- Reflect – Share your feedback in our 2-minute Customer Survey – for every review, we plant a native tree through the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund.